Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A Link For You

Since my brother complained that I haven't been posting anything lately, let me just say that I'm busy. And to give you an idea of how busy I am, I present the following.  In the last month or so I have made:

2 trips to DMV
4 trips to DEQ (five if you count going yesterday when I forgot that they weren't open Mondays)
4 trips to our regular mechanic
4 trips to the Ford dealership

And I still have to go back to DEQ and the DMV again, hopefully today.  And that's just for the van.  That's not even counting the birthday parties, buying a new Macbook Air, getting all organized with it, watching Gabe break the new Macbook Air, trying to get it fixed, trying to get a new project going that God told me to do (an email newsletter to share stories about what God's doing in people's lives), getting some People of Praise stories for my prayer group (which we listened to last night, Dad, and it was really good - thanks!), library trips, OMSI trips, homeschooling, laundry, dishes, yada yada.

If I ever catch up with myself, I do hope to put some pictures up here eventually, of Kyrie and Savi's birthdays. In the meantime, enjoy this link.

http://improveverywhere.com/2011/03/06/king-philip-iv/

No comments:

Post a Comment