Tuesday, June 28, 2011

PicVids - June 2011


Beds? What are these beds of which you speak? We know nothing of them.



The kids get so shy sometimes about getting videotaped, but they LOVE watching the videos and seeing the pics later, as evidenced by this video of them watching themselves on my laptop.






This is what I look like from the point of view of one of my kids, apparently.





I thought three was kind of a lot of shots to put up of this same scene, but I couldn't resist that look on his face.


Elijah was in the middle of hugging her, but then he moved right when I took the shot.



So I decided to try to capture a little of what it's like to try to get the kids to clean up. But then they ended up trying to grandstand for the camera a lot. I asked them where that "It's ok, I'm ok" thing came from, and Elijah and Savi both said Gnomeo and Juliet, which we watched not long ago.





He has mad skills at Can Knockdown, in case you didn't notice. And he's two.



Ah, the cute little terror monster.



In case you were ever wondering what it looks like when Savi and Gabe play with Jules.

No comments:

Post a Comment